1. Ineffective team structure and improper task decomposition, creating many dependencies.
2. Teams don't have the necessary competencies/knowledge to solve problems.
3. Teams lack decision-making authority and/or the decision-making process is too complex.
4. Overloaded teams and many parallel tasks.
5. Ineffective meetings (poor facilitation, lack of established communication rules).
Thus, if you are faced with the fact that the closest available slot for all meeting participants is only next Friday at 7 pm, this is a reason to analyze the structure of your company and try to improve it.